As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve, I wanted to take this time to reach out to you about the steps we’re are taking to help keep you safe and healthy at Epic Chiropractic.
Nothing is more important to us than the well-being of our patients and staff. We are actively monitoring the current situation and are following guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local public health agencies. We are confident in these agencies that a resolution to these fearful times is coming shortly.
I want to reassure you that while Epic Chiropractic is open and welcoming new and existing patients, we are taking additional precautions beyond our usual health and safety procedures.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces such as adjusting and therapy tables, harnesses, therapy devices, doors, tabletops, sign-in iPad, etc.
- Adding additional hand sanitation stations throughout our office.
In addition, we are reinforcing with our staff illness prevention actions that help stop the spread of germs, including:
- Staying at home when showing any signs of illness.
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Following proper respiratory cough etiquette.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
We kindly ask that you also observe good hygiene practices when you visit us.
Based on the guidance we've received and our general state of preparedness, we are confident our operations continue to be safe and ready to serve you. Rest assured, we are monitoring this situation closely and will continue to adjust our operations as needed. Please direct any questions you have to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your past visits and we look forward to continuing to serve our healthy Plano community here at Epic Chiropractic!
Yours in Health,
Dr. Cyrus Laali